Friday, October 3, 2008

[[ABOUT ME]]

     My name is Genevieve Ward but most people know me as Gena, for short. I'm 17 years young. I was born in Bethel, AK but raised here in Aniak. I'm currently a senior at the Aniak High School [[CLASS OF 09!]]. My parents are Jon && Bernice Ward and I have two older brothers. I'm the baby and the only girl in my family :D. My favorite things to do are: play my guitar, play volleyball, travel, bead, dance, listen to music, ride around town, go on walks (sometimes), and just try to have fun. My favorite colors are: blue, pink, green, and sometimes red. I love eating spicy foods and my favorite drink is So-Be Strawberry Banana. 

     After graduating out of high school, I plan on finishing Cosmetology and become a hair dresser. While attending Galena Interior Learning Academy, I have taken a Cosmetology class and received my permit. I thought it was fun and I learned that I can make good $$$. I also hope to attend a school that teaches the Yupik Language. Growing up, I haven't really learned how to speak or understand the language. After I've learned it, I plan on teaching it to the youth of Aniak or another village. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I think I know a little bit about you now... =P
Harvey#25